Sunday, November 25, 2012

Water Bottle Bracelets

Hey guys, so for this post I will be teaching you how to make another bracelet, but this time using a water bottle and aluminum foil. Other materials that will be in play are: liquid glue, a paintbrush, sticky 3-D letters, and black paint. I think that this craft is really cool, since the foil and paint give it more of a metallic look, plus this bracelet is customizable! This bracelet is very simple and quick... and the results are amazing! The video below is a tutorial by Cool2Craft so if you like this video, be to you check her out on You Tube. I hope that you like this tutorial as much as I do...enjoy!
                                                                                                                                                           
As I had said before, I think that it's really neat that these bracelets are customizable. I think that it makes these unique pieces of jewelry perfect for any occasion (birthday gifts, Christmas presents, etc.). Plus, these bracelets can have names, be inspirational, etc. I really love this bracelet but the thing that I love most about it is that the aluminum foil and black paint give this a nice, antique look. Also, the crinkled foil and neutral color really brings out the letters and it's perfect for any outfit. I hope that you like this post and hopefully try this craft out.  Please tell me what you think about this craft in the comment section below.  That's all for now, bye!
 
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment