Sunday, November 11, 2012

Makeup...

Hey guys! A few months ago, I saw a really cool tutorial on anime makeup, and I decided to share it with you! In my opinion, this is art, and mad skills! I think that most of you are aware of this video and most likely saw it. It's more of a Halloween tutorial (sorry, little late!). I think that this tutorial's very unique and I hope you guys like it! The video is by someone called Anastasiya Shpagina, a 19 year old Ukrainian girl who does tutorials for girls to achieve the anime girl look. So if you want to accomplish the look above, stay tuned!

Okay, so I found a video for you, but it's not in English. I'm not so sure if you'll be able to figure out what she is saying, but I guess it's pretty simple if you just watch what she is doing. I normally wouldn't post a video that is in a another language but, I really thought that this was an amazing video and I didn't want you to miss out! I hope you guys enjoyed my post! Do you think Anastasiya is amazing, or odd? Tell me what you think in the comments below. Don't forget to follow and keep updated for my next post. That's all for now, bye!  

No comments:

Post a Comment