Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hot Chocolate!

Hey guys!  So if you are looking at my title and wondering, no, we are not making hot chocolate today. Or at least not one that you can drink! Today you will make a knick-knack plushie (sorry, don't know what the real term is)! So anyway, this project is another Kawaii craft, therefore it is really cute!  The video that I'm going to use is off of You Tube, and it's by TammyHallam, so be sure to check her out! Somethings that you will need for this craft are: felt (black, brown, white, and a color of your choice), scissors, needle and thread(brown, and the other color of felt you chose), and paper.   Let's get started...good luck!



Okay so, if you watched my video, you have probably seen that this isn't one of my easiest tutorials, but I have to tell you that it's worth it if you try! I know that this craft involves sewing, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it, but instead, you should ask someone for help, or better yet, learn! It may not turn out perfect the first time, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try again later! Practice makes perfect! Please tell me what you think about this in the comments below, and be sure to follow! 

Sorry if you thought that this would be a tutorial for making hot chocolate! But if you still want to learn how to make hot chocolate, I know a really delicious recipe from my friend Maansi's blog: http://yummyrecipemm.blogspot.com/2012/10/ancient-hot-chocolate.html

Enjoy!

2 comments: