Sunday, November 25, 2012

Candy Wrapper Bracelet

Hey guys, I hope that you all enjoyed Thanksgiving and Black Friday, but now I'm back to continue with my topic on recycled jewelry. Today's post will also be another bracelet...but this time, it will be using something that every kid loves...candy! Well, I know how many of you are in love with candy, so today we'll be using it's wrappers and creating it into a bracelet! Plus, since Halloween has just past, hopefully you still have some candy and didn't eat it all! Remember, I'm not telling you to just stuff all this candy in your mouth right now, but you can collect the wrappers gradually, or if you want to achieve the look above quicker, ask your friends and family to pitch in! I hope you all enjoy this tutorial as much as I do, and hopefully try this craft out!

 
I found this video on You Tube, and it's by iiamjessie, so make sure that you check her out online if you enjoy this tutorial. Also, I know in the picture and video the bracelet is made of starburst wrappers, and you may use them too, but any candy wrapper will do, as long as it is a rectangle when completely unfolded. This craft really interested me, so I'm also trying this out with you! This craft is really simple and only asks for one material (candy wrappers), so I really hope that you at least plan on trying this out.  And just remember, have fun with this since this isn't asking for much effort at all (for all the lazy people out there...like me!) I mean, it's pretty much asking you to eat candy! Also, each kink only takes about 30 seconds to make, and depending on the size of your wrist, you only need about 30-40 wrappers. I really want to know what you think about this post and please give me suggestions for my next post, which is continuing the topic, in the comments section below! That's all for now, bye!

1 comment: