Sunday, November 18, 2012

Soda Tabs Jewelry!

Hey guys, today I'm going to talk to you about jewelry  since we're going to make some during this post! But this isn't going to be the usual jewelry...instead I'm going to teach you how to make jewelry in a "green" way. Because what could possibly be a better to be green than making jewelry, especially since it's every girl's necessity! Since there are so many ways to be green, I'll be posting different "green" craft throughout my next few posts. And remember, just because it's green, doesn't mean it's ugly, so if you want to learn today's craft, stay tuned! Today's craft is going to be a soda tab bracelet, like the one in the picture above. Enjoy!

Okay, so in my opinion, this bracelet is very cute, and definitely unique. By the way, you don't need to use blue ribbon, you may use any color that you want, and remember to just have fun with it! If you want a more colorful look, you may use colored soda tabs (or if you don't have any, spray paint of use nail polish if you want!) This bracelet is more of a casual look, and I really love the bow that ties the bracelet together...it really is eye-catching, and definitely my favorite part! The best thing about this bracelet is that it can be any color you chose, so it pretty much looks good with just about anything...as long as it's on the casual side. If you want some specific outfits that would go with this outfit, check out my friend Jade's blog at: findyourfashionhere.blogspot.com/
 This bracelet really would tie just about any outfit together, and I hope that you end up trying this out! I hope you liked this tutorial as much as I did, so please tell me what you think in the comments below! That's all for now, bye!

1 comment: