Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Braids

Hey everyone, I hope that you enjoyed my previous blog post, and tried it out. Today's hairstyles are going to continue with the theme: braids. Braids are always fun and cute, and there are so many different kinds, which you may not know of. For example, I bet that many of you hadn't have heard of a snake braid before my previous post. How about a fishtail braid? A waterfall braid? A two strand twist rope braid? A french braid? Some of these, you might know. Others, you probably don't. What I'm going to try to do today is make you aware of the different types of braids, and teach you how to do them. There are so many different types of braids; you may not like the usual three strand, but you're sure to love at least one of these unique new styles!

The two hairstyles that we are going to be working on today are the waterfall braid and the mermaid tail braid. The first hairstyle that we are going to be doing is by far the simplest tutorial that I've posted. In fact, if you know how to make a three-strand braid, then you'll be fine. This hairstyle is sure to be a success, so let's get started and make the mermaid tail braid. Some things that you will need is pretty long hair, a hair tie, and a few bobby pins. I hope you decide to try this out, good luck!

The next hairstyle that we are going to be working on today is the waterfall braid. I had gotten a comment previously that someone couldn't do one of the hairstyle because their hair was too short, so this hairstyle is for long and short hair. This braid is a little less fancy, and a little more challenging, so let's get started. For more hairstyles, check out bebexo's YouTube page. Feel free to accessorize to make this look your own. Good luck and I hope you try these hairstyles out. Be sure to comment and follow! Bye!





























1 comment:

  1. hi its nidhi i love your post about braids my sister tried that one and a fishtail on me and I liked it have you ever tried it???

    ReplyDelete