Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fishtail Braid

Hey readers, so I wasn't planning on doing this post but I had gotten a request from someone to do the fishtail braid, so today I'm going to be teaching it to you. A fishtail braid is more of a casual braid, and is a more simpler hairstyle to achieve. I will be showing you two tutorials on the fishtail braid. The first one will be the original one, and the next one will be a more fancy way of doing it. The tutorials are once again by bebexo, so if you like the hair tutorials that I've been posting, be sure to check her out on YouTube. I hope you guys enjoy the tutorials!

Okay, so the video above isn't sideways! Anyway, before you start I would just like to remind you that this isn't going to be the fastest hairstyle to achieve, so take your time. And remember, if it doesn't try the first time, don't give up, try it again. I hope that you all try this out and are successful. And remember that you can always accessorize to make this look your own! Feel free to comment and tell me what you think about this post. Don't forget to keep updated with my blog!

For the more fancier look, check out the link below. By the way don't be alarmed, just because it looks complicated doesn't mean it is complicated to do. I thought it was when I looked at it, but after I saw the video, it didn't seen that hard to do at all. A helpful tip that I can give you is that before you try this hairstyle, try the original fishtail braid. Trust me, it will help. That's all for now, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I can't wait to try the fishtail braid because they seem so much better than the regular ones. I'm not a big braid fan, but I can't wait to try this out!

    ReplyDelete