Sunday, October 28, 2012

More Hairstyles!

Well, Hurricane Sandy's coming up, so I thought that I'd show a few tutorials to keep you busy during the storm. I hope that you get to see them before the lights go out (if they do for you). Anyways, I hope that you liked my old tutorial and you plan to try it out. Today's tutorials are also by bebexo, and the two hairstyles that we'll be working on are the unique 4 strand braid (slide up), and the snake braid headband. Both of these hairstyles kind of overlap each other because they are very similar to each other since for both of these, you need to slide up the braid. Hope that these tutorials help, and that you achieve these cute and fun looks. Enjoy!
The first hairstyle that we are working on today in the unique four strand braid (slide up). This particular video really caught my eye while I was scanning through tutorials to show everyone, because it is definitively unique. With just a few easy steps, I think that this tutorial is really worth trying for anyone who wants a simple and quick hairstyle, and look amazing at the same time. I for one, have not tried this out yet, but after I watched the video, I've decided that I'm trying tomorrow! I hope this video helps! Have fun trying this out, and feel free to add accessories to make this look your own!
The next hairstyle that we're working on in the snake braid headband. As I've mentioned before, this hairstyle also uses the slide up technique, but I find it a little simpler. The reason that this is a little simpler is because this hairstyle uses the three strand braid instead, which most of us already know, unlike the four strand braid. These hairstyles are more interesting from the usual braid, and definitely more original. It's sure to get more compliments and a little more attention.  I hope that you found both of these videos helpful and check out my blog soon! Also feel free to comment and follow my blog. That's all for now, bye! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is such elegant hairstyle, my cousin will probably be doing this for her aunt's wedding. It looks very unique!!
    Did you ever do these styles before?
    Please reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well actually no, but I hope to start doing them soon! I hope that your cousin achieves this look! By the way, if you're having trouble with this, then ask someone to do this for you. Later, to practice, you can try it on them. I hope you try it out! Glad you liked my post!

      Delete
  2. I agree. I would love to do this hairstyle, but my hair is to short!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janhavi, if you can't do it, try it on someone else, and practice until your hair grows out. Also, if you want to do this for a special occasion, you can add extensions (if you want), or even straighten your hair (it always lengthens my hair). Thanks for commenting!

      Delete