Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekend Topic!

Hey everyone! I know that I haven't been posting a lot, but starting now, there's going to be a new topic every weekend, which will be the topic throughout the week. Anyways, since today's the weekend, my topic for the week is ... hair. I know, you're probably thinking that hair isn't very artsy, but for me, it is. Throughout the week I will be post tutorial and tips on hairstyles, with the help of one of my all time favorite YouTube channels and inspirations, bebexo. Bebexo has some great tutorials, and I'm going to share some with you this week. Enjoy!

The hairstyle that we are going to be working on today is the famous hair bow. One thing that you will need is hair at least at your shoulders (hair where you can make a pony tail). This tutorial is very simple, quick, and cute. Another great thing is that you don't need to really buy anything. All you need is a pony tail holder, a comb/brush, and a few bobby pins. By the way, this hairstyle is convenient for all of you who are being Minnie Mouse for Halloween. I hope all of you enjoy the tutorial as much as I did. Let's get started!
I hope you enjoyed my post! Please comment on what you think, and follow this blog! That's all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment