Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ice Cream!

                                    Sweet Treats!
For those of you who liked my previous post, here's another hair accessory/pendant  for you to work on! In this particular video, we will be working on a simple felt-made ice-cream cone. This video will use up more materials than the other video, but most of the 
materials are house-hold items. Enjoy!

I personally love this video because the accessory is both very colorful, and easy to accomplish. The accessory is very fashionable and appeals to those who have a sweet tooth (like me!) As it says in the video, you can do many things with this felt. For example, you can turn it into a pendant for a necklace, attach it to a headband, glue it to a pin, etc. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial as much as I do, and try out this craft on your own. It's quick, cute, and cheap ... what have you got to lose?


Well, since my first video is about ice cream  I decided that my second one should be, as well! This tutorial is going to be about: how to make a Kawaii  ice cream cone plush from felt. This particular video is a little more challenging because it involves knowing how to stitch! For those of you who don't know how to stitch, I suggest that you ask someone to help instead of not trying this craft at all. I guarantee you, you will not be disappointed when you see the final results if they come out right! 

If anyone tries out any of the tasks that I have blogged about so far, please let me know by commenting! Also, in the comments below, please write me any suggestions on what to blog about next!   Don't forget to follow me! That's all for now, bye!


3 comments:

  1. I love this post. I really like the ice cream cone plushie. Great job! Thank you for sharing this, also for the last paragraph make the font color a bit darker, I almost passed it! -Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I thought that it was darker, but i guess I forgot to change it. Glad to know you liked my post! -Niyanta

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post Niyanta. It really inspired me to make crafts. Come to my blog at www. artmadness11.blogspot.com and take the poll

    ReplyDelete