Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cinnamoroll Plushie!


Hey readers, today I will be teaching you how to make a cinnamoroll plushie. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a Kawaii character created by Sanrio(the same company as Hello Kitty!) This post in made especially for my friend Jade who is obsessed with this little furry creature. This is going to be my last crafting post, so I hope that you enjoy it! This may be a little challenging for you at first, but remember, it's your first time, and practice makes perfect! Hope that you guys find this tutorial helpful:)


I personally think that this video is very helpful, and I hope that you do too! As for materials, I think that all of them are available at a local drugstore as well as department, and (obviously) craft stores. Even though I have not tried out the plushie yet, it seems like a fun project that (hopefully) doesn't take very long to do. Anyone who plans to, or ends up trying this out, please let me know how it turns out in the comment box below! Don't forget to follow me and continue viewing this blog.

I know that I haven't blogged for a while, and I'm sorry, but that's not going to continue. I was just a little busy, but now I plan on blogging at least three times a week, so there's going to be something new very soon! Also, remember that my next blog is going to be the start of a new topic, so don't forget to check that out as well! That's it for now, bye!





2 comments:

  1. Yes this was for me. (: I LOVE IT. Thank you! :D - Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jade. Glad to know that you liked it (like I was aiming for). Your WELCOME:D

    ReplyDelete