Saturday, December 1, 2012

Magazine Clutch!

Well, today I decided to do a craft that ties all my other projects together! Today we will be making a clutch out of recycled magazines! If you guys made any of my other crafts, then what better place to hold them in then a clutch you made by yourself! The magazines that we will be using can be whichever color you want, and as colorful as you want! Anyways, since the holidays are coming up, you probably are getting a lot of magazines, whether it be store catalogs or Parade magazines...and many of them, you probably don't want. So even though recycling them is great, why don't you reuse them and turn them into something cute, chic, and colorful? If you want to learn something totally unique and useful, stay tuned!

 
This video was found on You Tube by someone called so be sure to check her out if you enjoyed this video. I must say, that this tutorial surprised me on the results of this clutch! Also if you are looking for a quick little gift for the holidays, this is a great homemade gift for just about anyone! Honestly, the craft calls for a minimum amount of supplies so I really can't see why anyone wouldn't make it! Anyway, I hope that you liked this tutorial as much as I did, and I hope you comment to tell me what you think about my post. Also feel free to give me suggestions on my next post because I will be starting a new topic! That's all for now, bye!

1 comment: