Thursday, December 20, 2012

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Hello everyone! I'm back, with, finally another art related post! This tutorial that I'll be showing you today, is another Christmas related craft, and it is very much something that you can hang on the Christmas tree! This is also, coincidentally a green project, which can go a long way. I know that ornaments aren't very expensive these days, but wouldn't your tree be so much special with some homemade decorations? The ornament that I'll be showing you today, is very simple and takes about a maximum of about 5 minutes to make. The craft calls for a minimum of materials and is a perfect craft to keep kids busy. So if you want to make something like the craft continued, keep on reading.


I thought that this video that I found on You Tube was really interesting, especially since its such a green project. I really feel that the ornament gives a nice Christmas feel and it would be perfect for any tree. The materials that this craft calls for are probably just scattered around your house already! For the paper, anything is fine, from this paper that you decorate yourself, to spare Christmas cards. I hope you like this craft as much as I do, and hopefully try it out! Please let me know what you think about this post in the comments section below! That's all for now...Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. This is a very creative post! I really am so eager to make and hang up this paper ball on my Christmas tree!!!And also please enter my contest!! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked my post and plan on trying it out, Janhavi! I wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year too!

    ReplyDelete