Friday, April 19, 2013

Homemade Collage!


Hey guys, so today I’m going to show you all how to simply make a gorgeous collage to store years of memories! Collages are great ways to store pictures and remember your old and new friends! If you're moving, or going away for college, it’s a great way to store your childhood in a pretty, yet interesting way! Somethings to remember is that if you have a rather large poster board that you’re going to use for your collage, make your pictures bigger, so that they pop out more! Anyway, I’m really excited about this project, so let’s begin! Just remember to have fun with it! Overlap many pictures to give it a funky look, and add in as any colors as you want! Also remember that this is YOUR little souvenir, so whatever you put can never be wrong!

I hope you really are excited about this project! I'm going to show you how I would make a collage through steps. First, I would take a colorful paper, bigger than printing paper, but not a full poster board. Then, I would get a bunch of pictures, all different sizes, and print some out online, including photos, scenery, and clipart. Everything put on, should have a meaning for you, so really try to make it speacial. I would also get some construction paper and lay it on the clear poster board to add some color. After the construction paper is on, I'd lay down the larest pictures first, and then overlap with the smaller oes, to make an imperfect, and fun design! I hope this helped, but if you want another set of instructions, try the link below!
http://www.ehow.com/way_5848005_homemade-picture-collage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment