Wednesday, September 26, 2012

                                     PREVIEW

How would you define art? Would you define it as clean brushstrokes on a canvas? Or maybe doodling on a sheet of paper? From classrooms to kitchen floor tiles, art surrounds you, and it should be a part of your life too! That’s what my blog is for; throughout the year, I will be giving you helpful tips and feedback on different types of art so you can improve yourself, and become more inspired to do art instead of finding it torture.
Art may already be part of your life already without you even knowing it! For example, what do want to be when you grow up? If you want to be a fashion designer, art is extremely important for you. You will be designing and decorating all types of clothes… which is where art comes in. Maybe you want to become an architect. In that case in is crucial that you know and are interested in art, because you will be designing houses throughout your career. As you can see, not only is art very important, it is a way of life.
Art does not have to be the usual painting on paper, art can be whenever, wherever, and however you want it to be. For example, you can be doing ceramics, sculptures, crafts, and much, much more! But for this week, I will be focusing on nail art. Nail art is a very simple and chic way to have fun with art and also stand out! Here are some types nail designs that I will be helping you accomplish during this following week:
Please comment on this blog and tell me anything that you would like to see on my blog this week! that's all for now, bye!

9 comments:

  1. hi Niyanta. great post, love it. maybe you can try tattoos next time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment and request. i will definitively try to do a post on tattoos once! thanks again.

      Delete
    2. When are you going to do tattoos?

      Delete
  2. I love this post its so glittery! I think you did a great job explaining what is going to be on your blog. I always knew you loved nail art, have fun blogging. I'm also hoping to see some new posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks jade! I'm really glad that you liked my post! I'm hoping to see more posts on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Niyanta. I really like my blog. You should see mine. I'm following your blog. I really like nail art, but I just cannot decorate or grow my nails long. I play piano and I won't be able to play if my nails are too long and decorative. Too bad. We have a soccer game so I'll see you tomorrow. WHOO ARE WE!SHOOTING STARS!-Grace, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I like all the glitter and sparkle. I will definately visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for the comments! I'm really glad that all of of like my blog. Grace- I will definitely do a more simple nail art design on short nails for you! Thank you for everyone who followed my blog!

    ReplyDelete