Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First Post!

                  

               Hey readers! This week, I decided to focus on the one kind of art that every girl truly loves…nail art! Nail art is a great way to accessorize outfits, while finding an enjoyment for art at the same time! It is also a great way to play with colors and stand out. To help you learn, I will be posting links to videos throughout the week from one of my all time favorite YouTube channels, LOVE4NAILS. Here's the look that we will be working on today:

           For today's video, we will be starting off with a very simple design.It's very cute, fun, and personally one of my favorites! I hope that you try the design and become successful achieving it! You can mix and match with colors to make it your own. Please comment to tell me if you liked the video! Here's a tip to help you accomplish the look:
When working with the thin brush, make sure you slide the brush against the edge of the nail polish bottle before you start using it one your nails to make the lines nice and thin. Good luck!
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgsUNLBg0kQ  

No comments:

Post a Comment