Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Roses from Plastic Spoons

Hey everyone, so as my title says, today's tutorial is about How to make Roses from Plastic Spoons. I know that many of you all aren't expecting great outcomes for this craft, but all I can say is that you might surprise yourself! The finishing piece is actually really impressive, and the picture to the left shows an example of it. The rose is very realistic-looking, and a perfect home décor for any house or occasion! I definitely recommend that you try this craft more than once if you get off with a rough start, and just remember: no rose is perfect, and it isn't always going to look exactly like the picture! I hope that you're now as excited about this craft as I am, let's get started!

 
First off, I would just like to give the credit for the "producer" of this video, which in this case is FaveCraftsVideo  so if you enjoyed this video, be sure to check out her channel on YouTube. This craft is truly unique and amazing, so I hope you plan on trying it out. Next off, I'd just like to say, that this craft requires the use of flames, so if you use parent's permission and you may also want an adult to supervise you during the craft. One tip I have for you is to use the same colored spoons throughout the rose, to give it a more realistic feel. A colorful rose is fine, if you're not aiming toward that goal. I'm sorry that I didn't post this up during Valentine's Day, but it's still a great craft! Feel free to comment, critique, suggest, and opinionate in the comment section below! That's all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment