Friday, January 25, 2013

Paracord Bracelet

Hey guys, so today I'm going to show you how to make a paracord bracelet. For those of you who don't know what that is, of how it looks, the picture on the right is an example of this bracelet. As you can see, this craft incorporates a lot of knots, and patient. Don't get me wrong; this craft has very simple steps, but it can also very easily be messed up! Warning: this craft uses the use of flames, so please be very careful of ask other to do that step for you.  Okay, let's get started!

 
I feel that this bracelet is very cute, and goes great with any casual outfit. In my opinion, I think that even though this video comes along with three tutorials, the first one is easiest. Remember, that you don't need specific colors for this craft. This bracelet make the perfect gift from the heart for Valentine's Day, Birthdays, and just about any occasion. I hope you all enjoyed this craft and plan on trying it out! Feel free to comment and suggest ideas as well asstate your opinion! That's all for now, bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment